I must admit that I'm not very good with eyeshadows. I use brown & beige for daily make-up and rarely try anything else.
Back in the summer MAC sent me a couple of pretty looking eyeshadows, though, so I really needed to try them out for once.
- I.Fairy Moe Moe Circle lens in Brown sponsored by LoveShoppingholics
- MAC Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer in Illuminate
- KATE Concealing Cover Powder Foundation in BR-C
- Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in 10 Blond Clair
- Eyeshadow palette from Ebay (On cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids. It's really a nice multipurpose palette, you know)
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Soft Sand
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sex & the Oyster
- MAC Pressed Pigment in Midnight.
- Dolly Wink Pencil Eyeliner in black.
- Pupa VAMP! Mascara
- Diamond Lash false eyelashes Fairy eye
- Miss Pupa lipstick in 601 Pearly Caramel
Kate Concealing Cover Powder Foundation & MAC Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer
MAC Pressed Pigment in Midnight and MAC Eyeshadow in Sex & the Oyster.
When I received these my first though was "Wow, they look nice, but I never use colors like that..." Turns out the good thing about MAC eyeshadows is, that you can always find a video or a photo of them being used, so even if you have no idea what to do with them, you can always use youtube to find out. :D
What I'm trying to say is: next time you see a pretty MAC eyeshadow, but are not really sure if you know how to use it, buy it anyway. (Wth, worst advice ever, people will go broke and blame me afterwards...)
For example, I learned that this pressed pigment looks great blended into black eyeshadow, it adds an unusual blue glitter to it, used alone it doesn't look that good at all.
That's all for now! I also started a giveaway yesterday and there are so many entries already - I'm really happy! :) Make sure you check it out if you haven't already~~
Check me out on other social platforms: