You might remember that I've introduced 'Irresistible Me' on my blog before. They sent me clip-in hair extensions to try and I've been wearing them ever since. However, they also sell hair accessories and tools. So today I'm reviewing their Diamond Professional Styling Iron, which could be compared with brands like ghd and NuMe. Although, it's price is considerably smaller!
What you need to know?
The Diamond Professional Flat Iron is a next-generation, digital, SMART styling iron featuring unique DIAMOND Hi-Tech, which coats the floating ceramic plates with crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline.
The diamond and tourmaline technology will protect your hair and keep all the natural hair oils, color and moisture in, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and frizz free. The styling will last longer against air humidity and everyday stress.
- The price of this styling iron is only $149. That's a lot less than what similar flat irons from ghd and NuMe retail at.
- It looks great. This might not seem that important but you wouldn't want to get a cheap looking product for that price either, right?
- The iron shuts off automatically after 30 minutes in case you forget to unplug it. (Super useful because you could potentially burn your house down.)
- It's dual voltage which means it can be used anywhere in the world with a plug adaptor. Also a great feature - I was actually worried for a second when I first received it, because it had an US plug and I was like: 'Wait...don't they use different voltage over there?' But then I read the manual that came with my flat iron and found out it works just fine in Europe. I only needed to order a plug adaptor. :)
- Intelligent heat display lets you see the temperature all the time. It also changes the temperature display to Celsius or Fahrenheit, depending on the supplied voltage.
- It has a very long 2,5m 360° mobile cord that swivels around following your every move so that it won’t get tangled using it. This is also important because I once had a cheap curling iron which didn't have a 360° moving cord and it kinda just...exploded while I was using it. So from that day on I only use curling/flat irons that have it.
- Heats up really fast - in 15 seconds.
- Max temperature (230C/450F).
For more information, read their 'Fact Sheet'.
About the flat iron itself - in my opinion it's a breeze to use! It's lightweight and the diamond coated ceramic plates glide across the hair leaving it silky smooth and shiny. I also like how fast it heats up. If you feel inspired to upgrade your styling iron, definitely give Irresistible Me's Diamond Professional Styling Iron a thought.
Check me out on other social platforms: