After trying out a few sleeping packs myself, I quickly fell in love with how effective these overnight facial masks were. It might sound like a luxury, but they’re available at various price points, catering to all budgets! Here are some sleeping packs you might want to indulge in:
1. COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask (13.60/50g) - perfect for those looking for a gentle formula that effectively brightens, nourishes and hydrates skin.
2. KICHO Camelia Sleeping Pack ($35/100ml) - has a lightweight creamy texture that offers hydration while soothing and nourishing skin.
3. Daiso Japan Collagen Sleeping Pack ($5.40/100ml) - moisturizing overnight treatment that is also budget-friendly!
4. Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask ($92/100ml) - an intensely moisturizing facial mask that also firms and soothes skin.
5. Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack ($12.74/80ml) - keeps skin moisturized and clear.
6. BRTC Waterful Sleeping Pack ($29.95/50ml) - has a rich gel-type texture that is very soothing and moisturizing. Also includes whitening ingredients and can improve skin's elasticity.
7. Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack ($.8.84/50g) - lightweight formula that delivers a whitening and moisturizing effect.