And it's not only Korean brands - more and more western brands are releasing their own cushion compacts too. Here's my list of cushion makeup products to try out this year, if you're interested in this latest cosmetic innovation.
1. Missha M Magic Cushion Moisture SPF50+ PA+++ ($8.85) - Probably the most popular cushion there is! It has an affordable price, so it's a good place to start from if cushion foundations or Korean cosmetics in general are new to you.
2. 3CE Fitting Cushion Foundation ($35) - 3CE is a prominent kbeauty brand owned by Style Nanda. I personally love this cushion foundation - it has a high coverage that can even out skintone and hide imperfections, but also hydrates skin and gives it a dewy finish.
3. IOPE Air Cushion Blusher ($19.99) - This is basically a blusher version of IOPE's super popular Air Cushion. The packaging is also very similar, only a bit smaller!
4. Lancome Miracle CC Cushion ($39.50) - A color correcting primer in a cushion form!
5. Periperia Cushion Pang Tint ($15.30) - One of the newest makeup products from Peripera, a highly pigmented lip stain with a soft cushion applicator.
6. The SAEM Eco Soul Cushion Button Lips ($10.40) - The SAEM has become very well-known lately & this cushion lip tint is just one of the many products I'd like to try from them!
Have you tried any of these or are you curious to? Let me know! :)