Here’s how to put it to use:
1. Moisturizing mask - aloe vera extract can help to reduce dark spots and blemishes on your face while giving it moisture. Try using it instead of your face cream or sleeping pack.
2. Body cream - use your aloe vera gel to massage your body, it can also help to fade stretch marks!
3. Hair conditioner/mask - apply it on damp hair, starting at the scalp and working your way down to the ends. Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Gel is a great silicone-free replacement for your hair conditioner.
4. Makeup base - aloe works as a barrier against the outside world and also fills in fine lines and reduces the appearance of pores, so you don't always need an expensive makeup primer. Aloe can also help to reduce excess oil!
5. Soothe swollen eyes - apply some aloe gel under your eye area to soothe swollen eyes.
6. Aftershave - the soothing properties of aloe vera are also great for replacing an aftershave. Both men and women can use it after shaving their face, legs, etc.
7. Nail care - aloe can also be used to improve the condition of your nails.
8. After sun lotion - most after sun lotions include aloe vera extract, so why not be a step ahead and use a 92% aloe vera gel instead?
It's unbelieveable how this one product can actually replace 8 other products in your daily beauty routine. Talk about being minimalistic, huh? Now, all that's left to do, is to order 5 more jars of that...
Have you used aloe vera gel before? What's your favourite way of using it?
Disclosure: This post was published in partnership with BNT News.