Although whether it's vegan or not depends on the chocolate you use. We used dark dairy-free chocolate to make these, because my sister is vegan. However, dark chocolate is also way healthier, so why not, right?
I'm well aware that nobody really follows this blog for recipes, because lets be honest I never post any, but this one really is so simple, you might want to give it a try anyway. And if you do decide to make them, I'd love for you to tag me in your creations, so I can see how they turned out too! :)
Easy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups quick oats
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put the bananas into a bowl and mash well with a fork. Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Blend quick oats to make them a bit finer, but don't blend too much. Pour them into a bowl with mashed bananas.
- Crush the chocolate bar and add chocolate chunks into the banana-oat mix, feel free to adjust the amount to your personal preference.
- Mix everything together, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take approximately 1 tablespoon of dough to portion each cookie.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes in a preheated oven.
Notes: You can replace olive oil with a splash of water or non-diary milk, but I personally think adding a few tablespoons of oil makes the cookies more crispy. :)